- Representative IFS employed financial advisers located in fund offices
- Authorised Representative Fund employed advisers authorised to provide advice under the IFS licence
- A combination approach Build an advice service using a combination of Representatives and Authorised Representatives
The type and level of advice that an adviser can provide is based on their knowledge and training and is subject to agreement between the fund and IFS.
Our advice suite offers a complete range of advice levels that ensure fund members can easily access affordable and professional financial advice that is appropriate to their needs at different stages of their lives.
- General advice Financial help and information not personalised to the member
- Restricted advice Specifically designed for phone based advice, simple and efficient
- Limited advice Help with simpler financial issues generally considered to be Intra Fund advice
- Comprehensive advice Full advice designed to help members understand the adequacy of their retirement savings
- Ongoing Advice support Tailored workflows that empower advisers to help members monitor their situation in an ever changing environment
A range of delivery channels and options that allows funds to:
- Extend member reach without significantly impacting business costs
- Members can access advice outside of normal business hours, or without having to travel to fund offices or live in major metropolitan centres
- Help members obtain ‘face to face’ advice services when they can’t easily access a fund office