"Asking for money, following up outstanding debt and managing payment arrangements are specialist skills."
- Few companies have staff with the necessary specialist skills in house and many don’t need these services on a full time basis.
- Insolvency is a lengthy process, usually taking at least 18 months (with some cases taking years). Most funds cannot justify the large commitment of resources.
- The easiest and fastest way to collect your member’s unpaid super monies is to help the employer – very few of them deliberately fall behind in their payment obligations.
- Relationships between the fund, its staff and the employer are maintained. IFS takes over the ‘difficult’ conversations and collects any overdue payments;
- We provide the most cost-effective protection for members entitlements – We operate on a fee for service model.
"We have a run only to benefit members philosophy"