Search for your inactive super account
- Changed jobs (and moved to a new fund with your new employer)?
- Had more than one job at the one time (and super was being paid into different accounts by your employers)?
- Moved house (and forgot to update your address with the fund)?
- Changed your name (marriage, divorce etc)?
- Worked in Australia as a temporary resident and since left Australia?
Then you may have an inactive super account with AUSfund.
Find your inactive super account
It is estimated that one in two Australians have inactive super accounts. That represents approximately $18 billion in inactive super accounts waiting to be transferred to active accounts.
Search for your inactive super account at:
Last updated on 18th June 2015