Search for your lost super money
- Changed jobs (and moved to new fund with your new employer)?
- Had more than one job at the one time (and super was being paid into different accounts by your employers)?
- Moved house (and forgot to update your address with the fund)?
- Changed your name (marriage, divorce etc)?
- Worked in Australia as a temporary resident and since left Australia?
Then you may have left super behind.
Find your lost super
It is estimated that one in two Australians have lost a super account. That represents approximately $18 billion in unclaimed super waiting to be found.
Search for your lost super at:
AUSfund - with more than 1.5 million accounts and $500 million in funds under management, it is one of the largest Eligible Rollover Funds in Australia. The search is quick, easy and free – initially you only have to provide your name and date of birth. If AUSfund is holding any funds for you, they will help you to reclaim it and transfer it back to your fund of choice, at no charge.
Last updated on 27th September 2013