Industry Funds Credit Control
IFCC's Range of Services
"Do you actively follow up any outstanding super contributions for your members?"
Using proven practices and deep specialist skills IFCC will manage your collections process from start to finish:
- Employers contacted via demand phone calls, SMS, email or letters;
- Establishing tailored repayment agreements for employers;
- Monitoring of repayment agreements until outstanding balances are cleared;
- Detailed fund reporting so your fund can track how much outstanding superannuation contributions have been recovered.
In cases where SMS, email, letters or demand phone calls are not successful, legal action might need to be taken against an employer.
With approval from the fund IFCC will prepare and issue all documentation from start to finish of legal proceedings.
"When businesses are closing, who is protecting your members' best interest?"
When faced with insolvency, the money owed to employees may not be the first thing on the minds of the company’s management.
During this stressful period, who then is protecting your members’ best interest?
IFCC’s dedicated team of insolvency specialists focus on making sure your member’s entitlements get paid by:
- Lodging proof of debt
- Attending creditors meetings
- Joining committees of inspection
- Monitoring the progress until conclusion
Industry Funds Credit Control (IFCC) is a division of Industry Fund Services Limited (IFS), ABN 54 007 016 195.
Last updated on 29th June 2016