Industry Funds Credit Control
Industry Funds Credit Control (IFCC)
Are your members missing out on unpaid super?
We are the leader in the recovery of outstanding superannuation contributions.
With over 20 years’ experience we have a proven track record in partnering with super funds to ensure they have the most effective arrears management policy possible to benefit the member, and the fund:
- Services range from end to end arrears management to specialised legal and insolvency activities;
- Our approach can be tailored to meet the funds needs;
- We have specialist teams with experience across most industries;
- Relationships between the fund, its staff and the employer are maintained. IFCC takes over the ‘difficult’ conversations and collects any overdue payments;
- We provide the most cost-effective protection for members entitlements – IFCC only charges for each successful collection;
- We have a run only to benefit members philosophy.
"We focus exclusively on recovering unpaid SG contributions for members of Industry Super"
'What can you do if your members' super payments are not being paid?'
Industry Funds Credit Control (IFCC) is a division of Industry Fund Services Limited (IFS), ABN 54 007 016 195.
Last updated on 28th June 2016