Advice & Wealth Solutions
Digital Advice Solutions
Enhance your online member engagement & education
No one knows your member better than you do. IFS’ Digital Advice Solutions have been built recognising the fact that every fund has a different approach to the online engagement of their members.
Our online advice tools are designed to support your strategic objectives, be that deeper member engagement, member education, low-cost delivery of scaled advice on simple topics, or supplementing and supporting your member service and advice channels.
Our Digital Advice Solutions can be tailored to meet your objectives. Our ‘pick and pack’ delivery strategy allows funds to tailor their approach to fit seamlessly with their own strategy.
Three Tiers of Tools
Single issue digital advice tools producing a fully compliant Statement of Advice for key intrafund topics - the most effective way of turning an online visitor into an advice client.
General advice tools providing scenario building and rich member reports, this range of detailed tools offer a member the ability to learn financial terminology and explore the difference changing their situation now can make later.
Simple superannuation, savings and budget calculators, these are one click result tools designed to give a member a quick answer with minimal effort.
Try our foundation toolkit for yourself:
Customised advice tools
Self-directed and advice tools are customised to the look-and-feel requirements of the client fund to align with the fund's corporate language and branding, risk and return profiles, asset allocations and other fund-based assumptions, subject to the compliance standards proscribed by law.
- Planning for retirement - Adjust your contributions, investment strategies, retirement age and goals to model the impacts of various financial decisions on your super account balance and how long it may last into retirement.
- Contribute more to super - Project your super balance and tailor a contribution strategy to suit your retirement goal.
- Member Investment Choice - Learn about risk and return and pick a suitable investment option that suits your risk profile and investment timeframe.
- Transition to Retirement - Project your super balance and adjust your strategy to illustrate the effects a Transition to Retirement plan could have on your super balance, take home pay and potential tax savings.
- Insurance inside super - Enter your income, assets, liabilities and existing insurance arrangements to estimate how much Life, TPD and income protection cover you may need to clear your debts and /or cover your expenses.
Last updated on 29th June 2016